When you exhibit your company will receive the following additional benefits:
- Company logo on the Airspace Integration Week website and mobile app, as an Exhibitor prior to the event
- Listing and profile in the Final Program
- Ability to rent meeting space
- Ability to reserve Education Theatre presentation slots (limited slots available)
- Welcome Reception in the Exhibition Hall
- Special sponsorship and advertising opportunities available to exhibitors only
- Virtual Hall – an online floorplan at www.airspaceintegrationcongress.org
- Drone Demonstrations, Thursday, 27 September and the hours of the demos
Primary Exhibitor Registration Fee:
Non-refundable flat fee, independent of the stand size. The registration fee is charged to the primary exhibitor/exhibiting company/organization that is named on the contract for the rental of the physical exhibition space and has control over the rented exhibit space.
Co-Exhibitor (Sharing) Registration Fee:
Non-refundable flat fee, independent of the stand size that is charged to the co-exhibitor/exhibiting company/organization that is sharing rented exhibit space with a primary exhibitor and has completed a co-exhibitor contract.
ALLOCATION OF EXHIBITION SPACE
Space allocation will be made on a “first come, first served” basis. A completed Exhibition Booking Form and Contract must be emailed to ensure reservation of a desired location. Upon receipt of the Exhibition Booking Form and Contract, space will be confirmed, and an invoice will be sent. Please note that three alternative booth choices should be clearly indicated on the application form. Space allocations will be made in the order in which application forms with payment are received.
All exhibitors are required to be registered and will receive a badge displaying the exhibiting company name. Five (5) exhibitor badges will be given per each 9sqm booked. The maximum number of badges the Exhibitor can receive is 80. Any additional exhibitors will be charged an exhibitor registration fee.
Exhibitor registrations allow access to the exhibition area only and shall be used by company staff only. An exhibitor registration form will be included in the Exhibition Technical Manual.
EXHIBITION TECHNICAL MANUAL
An Exhibition Technical Manual outlining all technical aspects of exhibiting will be available approximately 3 months prior to Airspace Integration Week 2024. It will include the following:
- Technical details about the venue
- Final exhibition details and information
- Contractor details
- Services available to exhibitors and order forms
INSERT AND DISPLAY MATERIALS
- Please note that all materials entering the venue incur a handling charge. This includes materials for inserts and display.
- In order to receive a price quote for handling and to assure arrival of your materials, please be sure to complete the “Pre-advice” Form included in the shipping instructions when you receive the Exhibition Technical Manual.
Exhibitors and Supporters are welcome to visit the Airspace Integration Week venues at their convenience. Please contact the venues directly to arrange this.
EXHIBITOR LOGO & PROFILE
You can submit your logo and company’s profile, read important exhibitor information and complete orders for your stand on the Kenes Exhibitors’ Portal. The exhibition manager will contact you with the link to the Exhibitors’ Portal, including your personal login details.
EXHIBITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions of exhibiting are included in the online prospectus and can be found here (TERMS AND CONDITIONS.pdf). Please note that signing of the Booking Form and Contract indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Exhibition Booking Form will be held as a valid liable contract, by which both parties will be bound. An exclusive handling agent will be designated to Airspace Integration Week 2024. The exclusivity of an agent for the handling needs of the event refers specifically to work inside the venue. Exhibitors may use their own couriers up to the venue door and from outside of the venue door at the end of the event. This organizational decision has been made for the safety and efficiency benefits to exhibitors and for the successful flow of Airspace Integration Week 2024.
All demonstrations or instructional activities must be confined to the limits of the exhibition stand. Advertising material and signs may not be distributed or displayed outside the exhibitor’s stands. Sound equipment must be regulated and directed into the stand so that it does not disturb neighboring exhibits. Exhibition Management reserves the right to require the exhibitor to discontinue any activity, noise or music that is deemed objectionable.
Further details will be included in the Exhibition Technical Manual.